Vegan Rhubarb Bran Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine flour, rhubarb, brown sugar, wheat bran, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Mix applesauce, oil, molasses, vinegar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour over flour mixture. Slowly mix until a thick batter forms. Divide batter among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute apple or raisins for the rhubarb if preferred.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 9.5 28.8 2.3 0 86 Full nutrition