Strawberry and Spinach Balsamic Pasta Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent. Heat in the microwave for one minute.
- Pour pasta onto a dish and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Ready Pasta, spinach, strawberries, and basil and toss.
- Garnish with feta cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 402 calories; 19.7 48.2 10.2 17 506 Full nutrition