Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Combine milk, banana pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until smooth. Refrigerate banana filling at least 30 minutes before using.
- Combine milk, vanilla pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk in confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Refrigerate frosting for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- While filling and frosting are chilling, prepare the cupcake batter. Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in the bowl of a stand mixer until light and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract. Alternate adding flour mixture, mashed bananas, and yogurt. Mix on low speed until just moistened; batter may be lumpy, but do not overmix. Fill 24 muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes. Place on a rack to cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Use a paring knife to cut a small circle out of the top of each cooled cupcake. Fill with banana filling. Top each cupcake with vanilla frosting.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use sour cream in place of the yogurt. You can substitute real whipped cream for the whipped topping, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 7.4 37.5 3.4 29 310 Full nutrition