Coconut Lemon Drop Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
"Was wanting to find a recipe that used lemon pudding and just couldn't find the right one that suited me, so I came up with this one on a whim. It smelled so yummy and the texture is tender and chewy. It is not overly sweet and the coconut adds a bit of crunch. Please try them and let me know what you think. Store in an airtight container."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 75 cals
Original recipe yields 60 servings (5 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla seeds in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla and lemon extracts.
- Combine flour, coconut, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to the creamed mixture in batches, stirring until combined. Drop cookie dough onto baking sheets using a teaspoon or cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are lightly golden, 10 to 11 minutes. Leave on the baking sheets for 1 to 2 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- I added a little colorful flair to these by rolling the dough into balls and dipping the into rainbow sprinkles for my boys.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 4.3 g fat; 8.6 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition