Perfect Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 173
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Melt butter with brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in white sugar, baking soda, and salt. Let mixture cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer butter mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add beaten eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Fold in flour gently, 1 cup at a time, using a wooden spoon. Fold chocolate chips into the thick batter with the spoon.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for 1 hour or freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on ungreased, nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to turn golden, 8 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cookies will be pale out of the oven and darken as they cool.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 8.2 25.4 1.8 24 111 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Was looking for a cookie recipe without nuts or oats, this worked well. I used a mix of white and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Melting the butter and sugar together made the dough prep easier. :)...