Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook soba in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Toss in mushrooms and eggplant; cook for 2 minutes more. Add cooked soba noodles, bok choy, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and pepper. Cook until bok choy is tender, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame oil and green onion over vegetables and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I use chanterelle, oyster, and shiitake mushrooms.
- Feel free to substitute collard greens for the bok choy leaves, shallot for the green onion, and sugar in place of teriyaki sauce if you like.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 10 53 12.2 0 1500 Full nutrition