Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 235
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 soft tacos)
- Place yuca into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine corn, bell pepper, and onion in an aluminum pan. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, or enough to coat the vegetables and the bottom of the pan. Cook on the grill, stirring every 5 minutes, until pepper is tender and onion is translucent, 10 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mash yuca and black beans together in a large bowl until smooth and well blended, adding about 1 tablespoon olive oil as needed. Add the grilled vegetables; mix well, kneading by hand if necessary.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add equal amounts of the yuca mixture to the tortillas. Fold each taco in half over the filling and secure with a toothpick. Paint the top of each tortilla with remaining olive oil.
- Place the tacos on a grill topper. Grill for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and remove the toothpicks.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 5.1 42.6 7.3 0 207 Full nutrition