Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 512
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tacos)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Cut sweet potatoes into 25 to 40 smaller "French fry"-shaped pieces.
- Place sweet potato pieces in a bowl. Coat with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Mix until sweet potatoes are evenly coated; transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Place pumpkin seeds into the same bowl. Add 1/4 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread pumpkin seeds onto a small baking sheet.
- Place sweet potatoes and pumpkin seeds in the preheated oven. Bake pumpkin seeds for 2 minutes; remove and let cool. Bake potatoes, flipping halfway through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add black beans, cumin, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, a small squeeze of lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Cook until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine vegan sour cream, remaining lime juice, 2 tablespoons cilantro, regular paprika, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and salt to taste. Whisk until sour cream flavor is mostly gone and lime-cilantro taste is dominant but not overpowering.
- Warm tortillas in pairs in the microwave, 15 to 20 seconds.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of beans onto each pair of warmed tortillas. Add 4 sweet potato pieces, a spoonful or two of sour cream mixture, some pumpkin seeds, and some cilantro.
Per Serving: 512 calories; 19.9 70.4 17.2 0 1021 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1