Gluten-Free Blackberry Oat Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Combine oats and almond milk in a large bowl. Cover and let soak in the refrigerator until much of the liquid is absorbed, 8 to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin with paper liners.
- Stir egg whites, agave syrup, coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla paste, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and cardamom into the oat-milk mixture. Fold in blackberries. Divide batter among the muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each. Top each muffin with 1 tablespoon blueberries.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven until tops spring black when touched, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in tin for 10 minutes. Serve warm or wrap airtight and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Cook's Note:
- You could use raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, or a mixture.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 4 22.7 3 0 119 Full nutrition