Lemon and Herb-Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 607
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 chicken thighs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rub chicken with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add oil and place the chicken in the pot, skin-side down. Cook for 5 minutes. Turn over and cook until chicken releases some juices and the skin is lightly browned, about 5 minutes more. Add broth. Transfer chicken to a baking dish.
- Add potatoes, remaining lemon juice, lemon slices, oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and garlic to the pressure cooker. Cook and stir until flavors blend, about 3 minutes. Add cilantro and mix well. Spoon mixture on top of the chicken in the baking dish. Ensure the potatoes are well-coated with herbs. Cover the dish with a piece of aluminum foil and poke a few holes in it.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is brown on the outside and no longer pink on the inside, and potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve hot.
- Cook's Note:
- If using an iron skillet, transfer skillet directly from oven to the stovetop and cook for another 5 minutes to speed up the roasting process.
Per Serving: 607 calories; 29.7 68.7 27.6 71 2593 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1