Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla extract; whisk until smooth.
- Combine almond flour and salt in a bowl; whisk into butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, until a crumbly dough is formed. Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets; flatten with a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on a wire rack. Once completely cool, drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 252 calories; 21.9 21.4 7.5 15 60 Full nutrition