Grilled Burrata Pizza with Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 578 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each half into an 11x7-inch oval. Sprinkle cornmeal on a large baking sheet. Place dough ovals on baking sheet; set aside.
- Grill sausage on the rack of a covered gas or charcoal grill directly over medium heat for 8 minutes or until browned, turning once halfway through grilling. Bias-slice sausage into 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick pieces; set aside.
- Grill pizza crusts on the grill rack directly over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms are lightly charred. Transfer crusts back to the baking sheet, charred side up. Spread marinara sauce over crust and top with grilled sausage, cheese, bacon, and garlic.
- Return pizzas to the grill rack. Cover and grill about 4 minutes more or until bottoms of crusts are crisp and lightly charred.
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute fresh mozzarella cheese for the burrata, if desired.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 31.9 g fat; 44 g carbohydrates; 22.3 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 1344 mg sodium. Full nutrition