Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 368
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sausage slices over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned. Set aside to cool slightly.
- For vinaigrette, in a small bowl, combine cider vinegar, shallot, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil and beat until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sausage, Brussels sprouts, red onion, walnuts, and dried cranberries. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Gently toss.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute onion for the shallot.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 28.3 20.2 10.3 31 616 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1