Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage and Cheddar Overnight Bread Pudding
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 46 m servings 549 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion, red pepper, and garlic. Cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until just browned.
- In a very large bowl, combine onion mixture, bread cubes, sausage, 2 1/2 cups cheese, and parsley. Transfer mixture to a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, salt, and black pepper. Pour evenly over the bread mixture. Press lightly with the back of a large spoon to moisten all of the ingredients. Cover with foil. Chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 to 35 minutes more.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 15 minutes; serve warm. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 36.3 g fat; 30.1 g carbohydrates; 24.3 g protein; 201 mg cholesterol; 1096 mg sodium. Full nutrition