Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 187 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 tacos)
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Add shrimp and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Mix enchilada sauce, jalapenos, honey, lime juice, and salt together in a separate bowl for the sauce.
- Toss cabbage with scallions, olive oil, vinegar, and cilantro in a large bowl for the slaw.
- Heat tortillas in a frying pan over medium-high heat, about 30 seconds per side. Keep warm.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove shrimp from marinade. Grill until opaque, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp to each tortilla; top with the sauce and slaw.
- Cook's Note:
- Another way to make the chipotle sauce is with 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 5 teaspoons of minced chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. I couldn't find chipotles in adobo sauce in our local grocery, so I improvised with what they had and it was great!
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 6.1 g fat; 20.9 g carbohydrates; 13.9 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 226 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1