Crunchy Cold Shrimp Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a homemade recipe that I made after trying to duplicate it from a restaurant I visited. I didn't see a recipe similar to it on Allrecipes so I had to submit it. Hope you all enjoy this cold, light, and refreshing shrimp salad as much as I do! Serve over a bed of butter lettuce or romaine lettuce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool to room temperature, at least 15 minutes.
- Mix the cooled pasta, shrimp, salad dressing, celery, lemon, scallions, seafood seasoning, salt, and pepper together. Chill until ice-cold, at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any small pasta shape you prefer.
- Either lemon or lime juice will work in this recipe.
- Replace Miracle Whip® with mayonnaise, if desired.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 13.2 g fat; 30.1 g carbohydrates; 16.4 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 923 mg sodium. Full nutrition