Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 256
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine coconut milk, water, ice cubes, avocado, spinach, erythritol, MCT oil, and vanilla powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to replace coconut milk with 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream plus 1/4 cup water.
- You can substitute extra-virgin coconut oil for the MCT oil.
- Substitute 1 teaspoon vanilla extract for the vanilla powder if desired, and 5 to 8 drops of stevia extract instead of erythritol.
- Optional add-ins: 1/4 cup chocolate, vanilla, or plain whey protein, egg white protein powder (such as Jay Robb ®), collagen powder, or plant-based NuZest®.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 26.4 17.6 2.4 0 20 Full nutrition