Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 829
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place 2 pieces of spaghetti squash on a microwave-safe place with cut sides facing down. Microwave on high until tender, about 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining 2 pieces of spaghetti squash. Scoop squash out of shells into a large bowl and reserve shells.
- Transfer 1/2 the cooked squash to a food processor and finely chop. Return squash to the bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Place kale in the food processor and chop finely. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Puree 1/2 the tomatoes in the food processor. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add basil, oregano, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add spaghetti squash, kale, tomatoes, tomato puree, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese to the skillet with the ground beef. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove lasagna sauce from heat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese into each spaghetti squash shell. Scoop lasagna sauce into the shells up to the top. Freeze or refrigerate leftover sauce. Top filled shells with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Place filled shells on the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and cook lasagnas until cheese is browned, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of lasagna ingredients. The actual amount of consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 829 calories; 45 61.3 54 149 3806 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1