Spicy Keto Chicken-and-Cheese Casserole
Ingredients55 m servings 335
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a baking pan.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain excess liquid. Add taco seasoning; toss to coat. Transfer chicken into the prepared baking pan.
- Mix salsa, sour cream, and jalapenos together in a bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cover with Cheddar cheese. Continue baking until cheese melts, about 5 minutes more.
- Let casserole cool before cutting into pieces and garnishing with green onions.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use rotisserie chicken to save cooking time.
- Monterey Jack cheese can be substituted for the Cheddar cheese. Feel free to use green chiles in place of jalapenos. Either green or red salsa will work in this recipe.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 19.1 8.4 32.4 106 642 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
So delicious, will definitely make many more times! Didn't have jalapeño peppers so I added 2 tsp ground fresh chili paste. Also added about 2 Tbsp cream cheese to the mixture.
We omitted the sour cream, but it was a HUGE hit with my family!!
I liked it, and would make again. Who doesn't like the mix of salsa and sour cream?