Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir water and flaxseed meal together in a small bowl. Let stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and mix well. Add flax mixture and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Stir flour, yeast, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix into the butter mixture and stir well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and honey. Spoon cookie dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 162 calories; 6.8 23.8 2.7 22 129 Full nutrition