Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 296
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Mix yogurt, eggs, butter, and sugar together in a small bowl until blended. Pour over flour mixture and stir until moistened. Fold in cottage cheese, grated broccoli stems, and Cheddar cheese. Stir well; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned, about 1 hour. Cover with aluminum foil. Continue baking until a knife inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, about 45 minutes more. Let sit for 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack or plate; continue to cool before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 cups prepackaged broccoli slaw for the stems if preferred.
- A butter knife inserted into the bread will not come out quite clean due to the melted cheese, but the bread will firm up as it cools.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 9.8 35.8 15.4 64 631 Full nutrition