Mini Cheesecake Cups with Sour Cream Topping
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Perfect portion-sized cheesecake cups that are great as dessert or as a late night snack! We had these at brunch and they were the perfect size dessert to have right after a large meal. They also make a cute individual-sized birthday cheesecake, just top with a candle! Top with fresh fruit and/or chocolate to add more color and flavor!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 mini cakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 6-cup muffin tin. Line the bottoms with parchment paper cut into circles.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar together in a small bowl. Distribute mixture evenly into the muffin cups and press firmly to form the crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Leave oven on and let crusts cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, lemon juice, milk, flour, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in egg; pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix sour cream with sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Top each cake with a small dollop of the mixture and continue baking until topping is set, about 10 minutes more.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool completely at room temperature before removing from the tin, at least 1 hour. Refrigerate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 304 calories; 22.4 21.5 5.2 91 207 Full nutrition