Light Vegan Cheesecake Cups, Zero Sugar Added
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"Light vegan cheesecake... zero sugar added! These low-calorie, decadent-tasting vegan cheesecake cups taste like the love child of a regular cheesecake and ice cream cake! For storing, I line a plastic container with parchment paper, arrange the little cakes in a single layer without touching. They keep beautifully in the fridge for a whole week and can be stored in freezer for a month if kept in molds with plastic wrap on."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 h 5 m servings 100
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini cheesecakes)
- Soak apricots in a small bowl of water for 10 minutes and drain immediately. Soak cranberries in another small bowl for 20 minutes; drain immediately. Combine apricots and cranberries in a food processor and blend for 25 seconds. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup walnuts in the food processor and blend. Return fruit to the food processor and process until a ball forms. Add remaining 1/4 cup walnuts and process until walnuts are broken into small but still visible pieces, about 20 seconds more. Transfer crust mixture to a bowl.
- Combine flax seed meal and hot water in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine flax mixture, coconut cream, water, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and stevia in a blender. Process until very smooth. Add additional coconut cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, if the mixture is not blending smoothly.
- Lightly spray 12 silicone mini muffin cups and place them on a baking sheet. Cut a 3-inch square of parchment paper. Place a scant tablespoon of crust mixture inside each cup and use the parchment paper square to push the crust down evenly. Repeat with remaining molds and crust mixture. Spoon filling into the cups to just below the top.
- Tap baking sheet with filled molds on the counter to release any air bubbles. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
- Remove molds from freezer and immediately pop cheesecakes out onto a plate lined with parchment paper. Allow to defrost at least 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Only use silicone mini muffin molds, otherwise it will be impossible to remove the cakes.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 8.6 5.9 1.7 0 1 Full nutrition