Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cheesecake cups)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Pour into a bowl. Add butter and brown sugar; toss together until mixture resembles wet sand. Place 1 tablespoon in the bottom of each paper liner. Press firmly to form the crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the edges, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat in eggs, one at a time. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat in sour cream and vanilla extract. Divide the mixture evenly over the 18 crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops look dry and centers jiggle slightly, about 15 minutes. Chill until firm, 2 hours to overnight.
- Heat cream in the microwave until it begins to simmer, about 1 minute. Add chocolate chips and let sit until softened, about 1 minute. Whisk until chocolate melts and ganache is glossy.
- Spoon chocolate ganache over each cheesecake and place a whole strawberry on the top.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 19.9 19.8 4.3 70 174 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used dark chocolate and added toffee chips to the crust. Everyone lived it.
I changed a few things based on personal preference, but this recipe is now a household favorite.