Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 cheesecake cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 8 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Place 1 wafer in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Mix cream cheese with 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add egg, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Fill each wafer-lined muffin cup 1/2- to 2/3-full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes. Top each with blueberry pie filling.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Top with any fruit pie filling or fresh fruit of your choice.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 6.2 39.2 4.2 41 112 Full nutrition