Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Mix until evenly moistened; press into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to brown and smell toasted, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add ice cream and strawberries in syrup and stir until completely combined. Pour over cooled crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Remove from the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 11 42.6 3.5 23 267 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1