Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pound of salmon)
- Coat salmon in lemon and lime juice and place on a baking sheet.
- Combine garlic, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Heat honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbling. Add the garlic mixture and cognac. Simmer until flavors combine and sauce starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Let cool until thick, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Coat salmon in olive oil; season with pink salt and pepper.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil salmon for 6 to 8 minutes. Spoon the cognac-honey sauce over the salmon. Continue broiling until light brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 405 calories; 10.2 40.7 25 50 190 Full nutrition