Honey-Glazed Baked Salmon
"I got this recipe from a friend and, as a new cook, it is easy to make and delicious to boot! Even when I make this recipe with fewer pieces of salmon (2 small salmon filets), I still make the same amount of honey glaze, because it is so delicious and I prefer having more sauce rather than not enough."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix honey, green onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, onion, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl until blended.
- Place salmon in single layer in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spoon honey mixture evenly on top of salmon; the mixture will run off, but try to coat the fish with a thin layer all over.
- Roast salmon in the preheated oven, basting salmon with the sauce at least once, until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using frozen salmon fillets, increase baking time to 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 12 25.8 21 57 509 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1