Honey-Garlic Salmon with Stir-Fry Vegetables
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place honey in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce, lime juice, and 2 teaspoons garlic; whisk to combine.
- Place salmon skin-side down on large piece of aluminum foil and fold sides up to hold sauce, keeping top of salmon uncovered.
- Place the foiled salmon in a baking dish. Spoon 1/2 the honey sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- While salmon bakes, heat stir-fry sauce in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining garlic; saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add frozen vegetables; toss to coat. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir vegetables for 1 more. Add remaining soy sauce; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Saute until vegetables are thoroughly heated through and moderately crunchy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon some of the remaining honey sauce over salmon and bake for 5 minutes. Adjust oven to broil and broil salmon until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 1 minute more.
- Cut salmon into 4 pieces; plate and drizzle remaining sauce on top. Serve with the stir-fry vegetables.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 12.7 43.3 32.8 96 723 Full nutrition