Ingredients55 m servings 599
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix mango, olive oil, lime juice, honey, sriracha sauce, garlic, and salt together in a blender until smooth. Place chicken in a shallow bowl and pour 1/2 the sauce on top; marinate chicken for 10 minutes.
- Mix black beans, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl for the corn salsa.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from heat.
- Divide rice among 4 glass meal prep bowls. Add 2 pieces of chicken to each bowl; top with the reserved mango sauce, corn salsa, and coconut. Top with avocado slices, cover, and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute jasmine rice for the basmati, if desired.
- Instead of grilling, you can bake this at 425 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Per Serving: 599 calories; 19.7 74.3 35.7 65 1645 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
I liked the recipe alot....though I tweaked it a bit. I used a mango smoothy blend for the marinade and sause. I flattened the chicken to uniform thickness and marinated it for 24 + hours in a ...
Really good for dinner! Left out coconut, and substituted diced& peeled tomato for the pepper. The mango sauce is great,especially after it had "mellowed" for a couple of days. (I made that a da...
It was really good, I made it as a normal meal for the family and it turned out great. I will definitely try again as a meal prep as it definitely exceeded expectations
this was simply amazing, I left the coconut and red bell pepper out because I didn't have any. I'll definitely make this again. The only thing I changed I used 2 Mangos which gave me a little bi...
This was very tasty. Lots of flavors and freshness. The only thing that wasn’t as great was our chicken tenders. They got a little chewy from the grill, but otherwise a hit!
I tried following the recipe exactly and it was great! Still enjoyed it ok the fourth day and felt very healthy. Thank you for the recipe.
This was so delicious. I tweeked the rice a bit, I added some coconut to the rice and it gave it the extra kick I wanted. I also substituted sweet peppers for the bell pepper.