Baked Eggplant with Garlic and Cheese
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet and place under the broiler. Cook until slightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Turn off broiler and heat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange 1/2 of the eggplant slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cilantro, garlic, and 1/2 cup Gouda cheese. Top with the remaining eggplant slices and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any cheese for this recipe.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 8.6 9.7 9.3 34 294 Full nutrition