Easy Russian Mushroom Bake
made it | 0 reviews |
"Mushrooms baked with sour cream and cheese is one of our family favorites. This delicious vegetarian dish can be served alongside a salad as a complete meal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 415 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. Cook and stir until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Do not cook so long so that they begin to release a lot of liquid. Add sour cream, mix well, and transfer mixture to a casserole dish.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a second skillet over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, 4 to 6 minutes. Distribute onions over mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Gouda cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any grated cheese you like.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 36.4 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 384 mg sodium. Full nutrition