Ingredients35 m servings 415
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. Cook and stir until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Do not cook so long so that they begin to release a lot of liquid. Add sour cream, mix well, and transfer mixture to a casserole dish.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a second skillet over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, 4 to 6 minutes. Distribute onions over mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Gouda cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any grated cheese you like.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 36.4 9.9 15.3 68 384 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Absolutely delicious! . If you love mushrooms this is a great side or main dish. I used shredded co-jack as that was what I had available. I think Swiss cheese would work well with this too. T...
This is such a delicious and oh so easy side dish. I love mushrooms and this filled the bill for me. Only thing I did differently was to saute mushrooms and onions together. Thank you nt_bella ...