Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Zest 1 lime, then juice all 4 limes. Combine lime zest, juice, cream, sugar, eggs, egg yolks, and ginger in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined and pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat lime marmalade over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Pour lime marmalade over the warm tart and spread out evenly. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you're using an unbaked crust, blind bake it first: prick the bottom all over with a fork, cover with parchment paper, and fill with dried beans. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until golden, about 30 minutes. Remove the beans and parchment and let the crust cool.
- You can also use orange marmalade or ginger preserve instead of the lime, if desired.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 21.6 41.8 4.8 158 159 Full nutrition