Ingredients30 m servings 242
- Heat olive oil and butter in a 9-inch nonstick pan over medium heat and cook asparagus, stirring occasionally, until soft but still firm to the bite, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. Stir in Parmesan cheese and milk; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over asparagus and cook until eggs are set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Invert frittata onto a plate and garnish with parsley.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any fresh herb you like instead of parsley and dill. Cilantro and dill work well, too.
- If frittata only sets on the edges and stays liquid on top, reduce heat and cover with a lid to help the center set.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 17.6 4.6 17.1 344 342 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
followed the recipe as written and it was a hit. I will make this again and the next time will use less salt for our taste and also cut the recipe in half or use two frying pans, as the one I ...
I added some chopped Vidalia onion. Instead of parsley. We loved it!
The recipe as written needs some changes with regards to cooking times/temperature. Mine came out over cooked on the bottom but the eggs were not cooked in the middle. The taste was good however...