Easy Asparagus Frittata
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 242 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil and butter in a 9-inch nonstick pan over medium heat and cook asparagus, stirring occasionally, until soft but still firm to the bite, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. Stir in Parmesan cheese and milk; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over asparagus and cook until eggs are set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Invert frittata onto a plate and garnish with parsley.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any fresh herb you like instead of parsley and dill. Cilantro and dill work well, too.
- If frittata only sets on the edges and stays liquid on top, reduce heat and cover with a lid to help the center set.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 17.6 g fat; 4.6 g carbohydrates; 17.1 g protein; 344 mg cholesterol; 342 mg sodium. Full nutrition