Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 311
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, dill, parsley, chives, salt, garlic powder, and chipotle powder. Remove from heat.
- Place wheat, rice, and corn cereal squares in a large bowl. Add nuts. Stir in the seasoned butter. Spread mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once halfway through, until toasted and fragrant, about 1 hour. Let cool before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use less chipotle powder if you don't like the heat!
Per Serving: 311 calories; 19.3 31.3 7.4 12 1193 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1