Grilled Whole Stuffed Trout
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 685
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut 1/2 of the lemon first into quarters, then into thin slices. Cut the other 1/2 into wedges; reserve for garnish.
- Combine lemon slices, olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Rub trout generously inside and out with salt and pepper. Stuff 1/4 of the lemon-herb mixture into each trout cavity. Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill trout until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Per Serving: 685 calories; 40.1 8.1 72.2 197 221 Full nutrition