Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 331 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add peas; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- While pasta cooks, mix salad dressing, milk, ranch mix, and garlic salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Add mushrooms, broccoli, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, red onion, green onion, and cooled peas. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate salad until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Mix thoroughly into the salad. Top with the remaining Cheddar cheese and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to cook the frozen peas any way you like.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 13.5 g fat; 40.8 g carbohydrates; 12.4 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 1110 mg sodium. Full nutrition