Blueberry-Lemon Cake Mix Cobblers
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 mini cobblers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray.
- Place blueberries into a bowl. Add sugar, water, and cornstarch. Stir gently until well mixed, 30 seconds to 1 minutes.
- Divide the blueberries evenly among the ramekins, filling them about 3/4 to the top.
- Heat butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl until melted, about 1 minute.
- Stir lemon cake mix into the butter to combine; mixture will still be a little dry and lumpy. Scoop about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each ramekin. Spray tops lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is very versatile! Adjust the quantity of butter and cake mix to your liking. Change up the recipe by using different cake mixes and a variety of fresh or frozen fruits!
Per Serving: 441 calories; 19.9 63.1 4.7 48 571 Full nutrition