Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Halve peaches and remove pits.
- In a large bowl, stir Chardonnay, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon together.
- Add peaches, ensuring they are liberally coated by marinade. Allow to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to hot.
- Lay peaches face-down over the grill for 4 to 6 minutes, or until exterior is seared and fruit is tender, basting with the wine-honey marinade. Remove peaches from heat.
- Coarsely chop pecans and lightly salt.
- Scoop vanilla bean ice cream into bowls. Immediately top with warm grilled peaches, a drizzling of the wine-honey marinade, chopped pecans, a dusting of cinnamon, and mint garnish.
- Cook's Note:
- Use up to 4 peaches.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 12.1 53.4 3.1 29 101 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1