Certified Angus Beef® Jalapeno Beef Poppers
made it | 0 reviews |
"This quick-to-prepare recipe is perfect for tailgating at home! For best results, use Certified Angus Beef®, known for its exceptional quality and generous marbling that give it incredible juiciness, unparalleled tenderness, and exceptional flavor. Recipe by Food City and Certified Angus Beef®."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 42 servings (42 poppers)
- Combine ground beef, cheese, jalapenos, salt, pepper, and mustard seeds in a large mixing bowl. Portion by hand into 42 "popper"-shaped balls, approximately 1 ounce each.
- Crack and whisk eggs; put in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs and put in a second shallow dish.
- Prepare a pot with frying oil; heat to 325 degrees F. Roll poppers in egg mix, 6 to 8 at a time. Roll in bread crumbs; repeat. Deep fry 4 minutes in batches. Allow to dry on paper towels.
- Cook's Note:
- Try it with the Certified Angus Beef® recipe for Honey Lime Creme Fraiche for dipping.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 9.7 4.1 8.2 77 282 Full nutrition