Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place eggplants in a colander. Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Add onion, red bell pepper, and garlic; cook until onion is soft, about 10 minutes. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Pat the eggplant slices dry with paper towels and arrange in the prepared baking pan. Drop a teaspoonful of the tomato mixture onto each eggplant slice. Drizzle remaining olive oil over and around slices. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggplant slices are tender, 40 to 50 minutes. Garnish with pine nuts and cilantro leaves. Serve at room temperature.
You might also like
Per Serving: 257 calories; 18.7 21.5 4.6 0 147 Full nutrition