Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine beef, veal, bread crumbs, onion, egg, soda water, seasoning blend, garlic, baking soda, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Shape into small sausages and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill sausages until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use ground lamb or pork in the meat mixture if desired. You can shape the mixture into round patties for easier flipping.
- You can pan-fry the patties in oil instead of grilling them, if preferred.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 12 13.2 24.4 126 1226 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
On their own, these turned out good. If you make the Croatian White Onion Sauce recipe on this site to go with them, they are great. As suggested in the cook's note, I replaced the veal with gro...