Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine beef, veal, bread crumbs, onion, egg, soda water, seasoning blend, garlic, baking soda, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Shape into small sausages and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill sausages until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Use ground lamb or pork in the meat mixture if desired. You can shape the mixture into round patties for easier flipping.
- You can pan-fry the patties in oil instead of grilling them, if preferred.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 12 13.2 24.4 126 1226 Full nutrition