Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 731
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Rub chicken thighs with salt and pepper and dust lightly with flour, shaking off excess.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is very lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add chicken broth. Close and lock the lid. Select Poultry setting and set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and carefully remove the lid.
- Add cream cheese, penne pasta, asparagus, green beans, pesto, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir together until well mixed. Close lid and select Rice setting; set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build. Cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you like, you can remove the bones from the thighs after cooking before serving.
- You can use any type of pasta you like.
Per Serving: 731 calories; 38.7 59.3 38.6 128 762 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1