Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine water, vinegar, and liquid smoke in the pot of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Place rack in the bottom of the pot.
- Season baby back pork ribs with salt and pepper on both sides. Cut rack in half. Place ribs in a teepee formation onto the rack. Pour a little barbeque sauce onto each half and let run down the sides. Close and lock the lid.
- Select Meat setting according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Wait 15 minutes before releasing pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place ribs onto the prepared baking pan and slather with barbeque sauce.
- Cook under the broiler for 5 minutes. Remove and immediately add more sauce.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 17.1 20.5 12 58 705 Full nutrition