Simple Paleo Whole30® Pie Crust
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 crust)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix coconut oil and ghee together in a bowl.
- Whisk coconut flour, almond flour, and sea salt together in a separate bowl. Pour in coconut oil mixture. Stir in eggs until a dough is formed.
- Press dough into a 9-inch pie pan, evenly pressing in on the bottom and sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool before adding filling.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 11.7 1.7 3.2 55 73 Full nutrition