Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 55 m servings 459
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Press over the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Blend cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar in a bowl until well combined and smooth. Add egg yolks, ricotta, sour cream, vanilla extract, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well until smooth.
- Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form. Whisk some into the yolk mixture to lighten it. Fold in remaining egg whites with a spatula. Pour over the crust in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is set, about 1 hour. Turn off oven and keep cheesecake inside with the door closed, about 1 hour. Open oven door and keep cheesecake inside for 30 minutes more.
- Cool cheesecake to room temperature and chill until firm, 4 hours to overnight.
- Sprinkle raw sugar over the cold cheesecake before serving. Use a creme brulee torch to melt and brown sugar. Allow topping to set and cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any crust recipe that you like...I prefer the graham cracker standard the best.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 30.7 37.8 10.3 158 243 Full nutrition