Lemon Blueberry Power Loaf
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 331 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x4-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Blend orange juice, milk, lemon, egg, oil, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Mix flour, sugar, hemp hearts, blueberries, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Pour in the orange juice mixture; stir to combine. Do not overmix. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use fresh or frozen blueberries.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 11.3 g fat; 50.2 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 358 mg sodium. Full nutrition