made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 scones)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine rice flour, oats, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Mix honey, oil, and egg together in a small bowl. Combine with the flour mixture. Stir figs into the dough.
- Spread dough into a 7-inch circle onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Score dough into 8 wedges. Continue baking scones until golden brown, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 8.1 g fat; 30.3 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 131 mg sodium. Full nutrition