Quick and Easy Perfect Puff Pastry Squares with Dulce de Leche
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 186
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 pastries)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll puff pastry over a floured surface; cut into 1.5-inch squares. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer baked squares to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 5 minutes. Slice each square in half.
- Spread 2 tablespoons dulce de leche on half of the puff pastry squares; top with the other half of puff pastry square. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 10.1 21.4 2.6 2 93 Full nutrition