Perfect Gluten-Free Artisan Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Heat a Dutch oven with the lid on in the oven.
- Combine yeast and 1/2 cup lukewarm water in a large bowl; whisk until fully dissolved. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add flour mixture to yeast mixture; whisk until flour is absorbed.
- Whisk remaining 1/3 cup water, eggs, olive oil, and vinegar in a separate bowl. Add to flour mixture and whisk well until fully combined and a soft dough is formed. Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Spoon dough into the center a large piece of parchment paper. Smooth out loaf with an offset spatula; sprinkle top with gluten-free flour.
- Place loaf with parchment paper inside the hot Dutch oven; cover with the lid and place in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 45 minutes. Remove bread with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- Cool completely before slicing.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 6.2 25.3 5.7 61 213 Full nutrition